Sunday, November 4, 2007

Call me Seizure Sally...

It was like being on a game show when I found out...she called with one of those "CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU"VE JUST WON!!!!" voices, and told me that I was having seizures...hope you have a nice day...click

Really, really helpful...lemme tell ya.

So pretty much all of my information on seizures and what's happening to me has come from my digging on the good ol' world wide web...which really, isn't that helpful.

I don't have anyone to talk to about this, and I have no idea what the hell is going on...unbelievably frustrating...yeah.

So here I am, all alone trying to figure stuff out, while attempting to be "normal" while worrying about not taking medication, someone trying to take driving (the only thing that keeps me sane) away from me, and dealing with whatever THIS is on a day to day basis...

I feel fine...and I don't see things specifically affect me...and I don't really want to go see a doctor who'll just make it worse with all his random thoughts about something that he's never even expierienced.

But I really don't think anything's wrong with me...other than seeing crazy shit sometimes, and spacing out.

I just wish I had never had any of these tests done...can we take them all back?

1 comment:

Martha said...

I wish I knew more myself. I am still waiting on a call back from the doctor about the EEG. Planing to call her next week if I haven't heard from her on Monday.

I realize it must be very scary and I am sorry I don't know more or can't help more. The good news is that she doesn't think you have epilepsy and that must be some comfort.

I love you
Mom