Went to see the "neurologist"
no help at all.
She said she would go over the whole EEG thing and call us back...............................still waiting on that one
Emily is sick...some sort of thyroid problem. So I'm giving her pills every day to try and make her better...I'm not seeing any difference though. She is getting better at taking them though...she doesn't seem to mind so much anymore.
Got myself a little christmas tree and decorated it...that made me feel a little better. It's interesting though...going through this season every year...one that's supposed to be all about "family" and not having a family that I fit into...floating through it by myself joining others and their families when I have the chance.
Although my mom would insist that I'm a part of her family here at home, 99% of the time it doesn't feel that way...and forget about my "father" being considered family...unless spending time with "family" is whenever he has the time free in his schedule to think about calling me. Didn't even call to say happy thanksgiving yesterday.
Having no external support system is interesting...which is why I think I like being alone so much...gives me, myself and I time to think things over, work through problems. I do wonder sometimes what it would be like to have someone to share things with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sorry I can't be there with you for this holiday season. It is my favorite time with you watching the Rudolf gifts and how much you love the holiday. I am sad that I can't be there and I am even more sad that you aren't here with me. My father is dying and I promised I would take care of him. I am hurt that you don't understand that and feel any empathy for me at all. Granddaddy is your family and much closer to you than he is to Mac and Jack. So I would love more than anything to have you here by my side trying to bring some Christmas cheer to an otherwise really sad time.
Post a Comment