Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The End Is Near, and Question of the Day...

Finals are 2 weeks away *gasp* and this quarter has gone by faster than any of the others...I can see the finish line, I just wish I wasn't moving so fast towards it.

I'm pretty sure my room is having hot flashes...thank god for ceiling fans.

Found this interesting website that has a new thought provoking question every day...so I think I'll run with that for a while, see where it takes me.

Question of the Day: If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Honestly, a really hard question for me to answer because I love movies WAY too much. But I really think I would go with National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation...it's just way too funny to never see again.



In actuality though, I don't think I could do it...I would go mad without my movie collection, and not being able to see a new movie every Friday. Really, I think I should get some sort of award for loyalty to Hollywood for all the money that I've spent on Fridays at the movie theater.

I <3 Movies. :)

No comments: