Saturday, September 6, 2008

My computer is a bitch...and Question #4

My computer just had a hissy fit because of a bunch of files I opened in PS3...but finally, after an hour, it's back to normal. **insert eye roll here**
Totally locked me out of everything...couldn't switch applications, or close files/windows to free up some ram...

Did give me some time to do a load of laundry, and clean up a bit...so I guess it could be taken as a positive.

Anywho...helped at a garage sale today, which was fun. And now I'm attempting to edit photos from my latest shoot up in the mountains. Figured I'd give my computer enough time to forgive me before I attempt it again though...she can be a bit moody.

There are exactly 110 days until christmas...and I'm trying really hard at this point not to whip out the christmas music. Who decided to make it a rule that we can only listen to the most amazing music ever for only 3 weeks out of the year?!? They should change that rule. Or maybe it's because too much of a good thing is bad?? Every time I walk into my closet, I see my lonely little christmas tree, sitting in the corner...undecorated and sad. I can't wait for christmas to be here.


So...Question #4:
If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you pick and why?

Sorry to be unoriginal and dull...but I'd have to stick with the good ol' dog. I don't think there's a more friendly or loyal species on earth. All they want to do is be with you, and share their love with you. Amazing creatures.

I don't know what I would do without my dog. :) She's amazing.

No comments: