Haven't had anything to "blog" so to speak in a while...I wonder how people who blog everyday come up with all the shit that ends up on their pages...that's talent. I wonder if that would make a person more creative, having to come up with something to say every day. Maybe I'll try it. (and probably abandon it a week later, like everything else *shrug* ) If only I had the power to make the mundane every day shit that happens to me interesting to read...then all of this would be brilliant.
I got in an argument with the checkout guy at borders yesterday about Canon vs. Nikon cameras...twas fun. :D
School starts up again in 3 days, I'm on the fence in terms of excitement to be back, and wishing I had more time to be a lazy ass. It'll be nice to be back with my friends and learning a bunch of stuff that I wouldn't by sitting at home. I'm really looking forward to Todd's class, a whole entire class shooting in B&W. History of Photo II can't be too bad...at least I'll get to see some cool photos, maybe get some inspiration. God knows I need some.
I told myself I would go to bed at 2, which is creeping up sooner than I thought, so that probably won't happen. That first day of getting up at 5am is going to be a bitch.
My mom's new favorite phrase is "Lindsay should get a job." I don't think she understands that I would love to work, I just don't want to spend a single day being any more unhappy than I have to. So I'm searching (yes mom...if you're reading) for something that I would be happy doing. I wish I could get a job teaching little kids art. Maybe I'll start my own business teaching art to kids after school. (According to google, there are none here in good ol' Parker)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment